Monday, May 1, 2017

Zwift Race 4th place 5-1

Trying to increase my points for longer races.
Again 4.01 w/kg with a hard start, about 450 watts for 30 seconds.
It was six of us in lead until the first time up box hill (2 laps of London Loop)
There was a rider further back who zipped by me at well over 6 w/kg.
The two "leaders" went up at like 5 minutes (and they both were way over 5.0 for the race. Yeah right)
I caught one rider at the bottom of Box Hill, so one with me and 5 ahead.
I did most of the pulling, took it easy as 2 behind us went from 40 to about 20 seconds.
Did my own pace on Box Hill second ascent, kicking it up near the top.
I was alone and descending (and resting), too far behind to catch anyone in front of me.
I practiced my sprint, doing about 500 for 30 seconds or so. I felt pretty good.
So, I don't know if there are any judges in these new "Zwift" races.
It says 'training race', so I am guessing no.
DQ first 2 riders as results artificial and no heart rates.

1 Beckman @ 45:24
2 RM 46:44
3 Leo 46:47
4 Zee K 48:40

Overall a good result. Strong on Box Hill despite hard race start.
Good lap time.


No comments:

Post a Comment