Friday, April 28, 2017

April 2017

April was a great month for me with the start of racing on Zwift
I have 5 wins, a 2nd, and a third.
Overall for 13 races, 56 total or an average of 4th place.

Heres my Zwift Power Profile: ZwiftPowerRaces

And Cycligent Race Profile: Cycligent

I think Zwift Power upgrades Mon May 1 and Cycligent May 7.
That dropout really hurt with losing 93 points.
It shouldn't count against me, but it is just virtual world anyway.

What's up in May? don't really know.
I hope to do more track and outdoor workouts.
I'm getting a Powertap power meter wheel...however,
I can't easily switch it from outdoor to Zwift as I would have to keep changing the tire.
Time will tell. I need it more for Zwift as I get no points for a win on the Kinetic.
Again, unfair. It isn't a magnetic trainer. It doesn't flatten out like mag units.
And it doesn't adjust to cheat (using level 2 instead of 4, etc.)
They say, Kinetic is almost spot on in watts, so why am I so apprehensive to ride my new wheel?

Love you all for your support, esp. my Strava followers and Kudo supporters. thanks.
Sorry, I was pretty un-humble about winning over the guys the other day.
I was just so psyched, hyper, and exhilarated. I didn't expect to win.
I've really worked on my "Z" Sprint, ever since I set the QOM on 23rd St.
Except now everyone knows on Watopia, that I start my sprint with 700 to go.
I plan a workout for the full kilo sprint. It's a painful one.
You'll see it soon. It's like the 4/25 finish just more of the sprint death at the end. Grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment