Wednesday, May 17, 2017

2nd place - KISS Time Trial 16km Volcano

Yeah, a good race, although I was on z power as I temp put power meter on tt bike. I'll be back to the B's and w/ my power meter. (the extra power feels so good when climbing). It was kind of a boring race. I lost a few seconds on the 2nd lap, went from 6 or 7 seconds and it grew to 20 and I held it there until the finish.

I really like regular races with drafting. time trials would be better if they were scored as a % of your ftp My z power ftp is now 290, while my power meter is around 240. I'm telling you this as I really want zwift to lower z power across the board by 15%. that's what the kinetic which is very accurate. either that or my power meter isn't calibrating correctly.

Picture to come:
Great almost all orange effort




No comments:

Post a Comment