Wednesday, May 31, 2017

KOM LONDON LOOP COURSE

I lowered my QOM today, getting the record back in January, and haven't ridden it since. Today's official time was 22:30.9 (no screen shot, I was busted well before the line.)

Compared to my last attempt, I started out about the same speed, but hit the hill pretty fast. Last time my Fox Hill was 8:12, and this time 7:34. That's 38 seconds. I was up by 43 seconds before the down-hill. I squeezed out another 16 seconds over the last few kilometers to clip off about a minute on my previous effort.

While the wattage is just over 300, it is 320 if you take out the down-hill. I went a little deep at 350 at the top of the hill for 30 seconds. Didn't recover too well. Glad this wasn't the London 8.

Rachael Elliot is still the fastest with a power meter. This record is as accurate as z power gets.



No comments:

Post a Comment