Thursday, August 8, 2019

Zwift Women's Academy Week One

Got the best of the one minute so far. I got a 499 which is 7.3 where second place is at 6.7 but few have probably done the workout #5. Besides, I am at 90% peak. Last week I was at 855, so I am coming along fairly good. My FTP is at 250 rather than 265. I hope to hit 260 this month if all goes well. Not a part of competition but certainly part of the purpose.

Here's my day 2 graph.


PS Wattage of someone is wrong here, showing something other. Doubt they can find it to correct but nobody but top two or three in the world can do some of these numbers, yet alone in a single ride.

Well, at the end of the week and it looks like we are all chasing 'guy' wattage. Just doesn't look right. Who could do 2 minutes at 500 watts? Anyway, I had top 20 and 30 for a day. But, alas, someone beat my one minute by a hair and my 20 and 30 seemed to finish top 10 at least from group workouts of the day. I'm happy with that. I probably one of the few who can pace it just right from years of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment