Saturday, August 24, 2019

Week Three

Had a great hour effort that counted as week 2 (first week was Monday-Monday?). It was a struggle to keep going but after 45 minutes, the finish was in sight and I perked up. I did the Alp in 55 minutes, so I had to make a u-turn at corner 1 and re-cross the finish line for 60 minutes.

I also did my final workout #6 which wasn't too hard as I skipped the ten minute at threshold and just rode the higher levels. It was a warm-up for the Friday night time trials on Tempus. I did a PR on the 16 km course and matched my ftp at 266. Very happy with my hot start for 10 minutes. (My previous 20 minute pace that I'm almost back up to) The guy who finished in 5th (I was 4th) gave me a carrot for the first half. I think he was trying to stay ahead until I finally passed, then he slowed down.

Now I have to do four events to get the bike I think which means the two extra are not counted? So I am taking them today. Sunday will be the long Volcano After party race. Then I can finish the Academy races anytime but I graduated yesterday so I can start to focus on Yorkshire. Zwift is only giving us three weeks? How do they fall behind schedule with all of that money. Two weeks late. (well it was waiting on the bug fixes I guess)


No comments:

Post a Comment