Sunday, August 25, 2019

Race 3

Today's race was a big challenge, longer than I realized. It was almost three laps of flat with the volcano climb stuck at the end. Rhianna Norton tore off early while I stayed behind. The B group was too slow and lost ground even when I was riding solo. So both of us just rode our own time trial.  I was happy with the strength I had to finish on the climb. I lost ten - fifteen seconds a lap. I had it at 40 seconds but I still lost 12 seconds on the climb. I hope Norton goes to the big show. She's got the power for it. I knew if I went out fast, she would either burn me or simply tire me out. Although I probably could have just sat on her wheel entirely. Maybe another day, another course. Still an enjoyable ride. Light attendance, surprising. Gonna long on in a minute and see what I have unlocked (paint job?)
Now, when are we doing those real time trials? Italy and the Pancake Desert?

No comments:

Post a Comment