Friday, April 21, 2017

WBR 1 lap Classique Race

Outright win! This is my second mixed win. I started to let the other rider win but I tried to stay ahead of third and pinched him by 0.2 seconds at the line. So what. I decided it is silly to deliberately come in second. although I disagree with the policy that you finish second, your second. You finish first, your out of results. why not bump me into second? It's unfair because I don't have a cheap mag unit, its kinetic fluid. it is accurate and can not be adjusted like magnetic unit.

PB in classic lap, last K, and sprinted under 11 seconds with aero pu. After this, I went to cool down on Richmond but sprinted Libby Hill at 1:14.67 I was near locking up with 10 seconds to go and same with last 300 sprint. but I'm learning what I can do and how early I can open it up. (depends if finish is uphill, flat, or slightly down like Classic finish line.

Great workout day. 15 minutes at 312 and Libby Hill at 482 watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment