Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SZR 4-5-2017 Race

8th place of 13 in the A's and my first over 4.0 w/kg.(actually, it was 3.96)
I had great legs today, running the course at 277 watts.
I entered as an A because without power meter I can only finish 4th or lower and I would have won B.
I ran hard with the second group as 12 high level A's went off, leaving 12 of us in a B pack.
Over the long kom, there were 5 or 6 of us and five of us stayed together until the steep kom.
At the hill before the sprint bridge, we lost one more. It was three of us over the top of the Esses.
I was with the two guys fighting for the B win, so maybe they just watched each other.
But I opened my new long sprint (I call it Xtra Wicked), going at 700 m to go.
0:45 @ 549 watts left them 5 seconds behind.
Finished the race in 42:19 (But Zpower adds 30 seconds 42:49?)
Today, I turned senior, 23 now!

Update final standings:


Strava

No comments:

Post a Comment