Saturday, April 22, 2017

Waiting for Rankings

I don't really care what division I land in, as it is sort of meaningless. I made it to A level, which is hard because I am low level A and most races are virtually all men. There aren't very many Ladies only races. But, I want to be officially ranked out of the Rookie level. I've done all three qualifying races, London Loop 2 laps, Watopia Hilly 3 laps, and Watopia Figure 8. Then I can compare myself to the big girls here on Zwift, like Baldie, Elliot, etc.

Then, the next step is power meter. I understand why other racers want it. Part of me dreads finding out that Zpower could be off for the Kinetic, although most Zwifters say its very close. I just don't know if I put it on my Zbike, will I have to keep switching it to my time trial bike? I really want to find out what the Zwift Academy competition will be like. I've done most of the workouts already. I need to repeat one or two but I've gotten so hooked on racing lately. Can't stop to train properly. I'm going to have to put racing on Zwift to once a week. It's more like intervals really, unless it's a time trial. But, I like the free speed when drafting, when I can hang in. Yesterdays pace was perfect. One other was all the top guys...never again. those 5.0 guys in the elite division should be a separate category, A+



No comments:

Post a Comment