Saturday, June 20, 2020

Dirt Stage 3

This was a tough course even though it was shorter at 25 km. I stayed with the front group until the climb, but that left 10 minutes or so to flounder up the hill. I only got passed by a few people. Of them, I surged past them at the end except for one person. So I finished fairly well although bleeding time the entire hill, losing like two minutes. I still had a good last minute up the hill.

Overall, I went from 13th to ninth but that's mostly because a few riders dropped out and one did A level. Sorry, but I don't care to include B riders who can race with A power, even if just once or twice. Maybe I should be glad that I never hit A power in my best race. Because that would hang over my head for several months (lol, my best was about two years ago i would say.)

Sorry this is posted late and just brief but I wasn't really happy with my climb at all. This week's race,  Stage 4 is even harder at 28km of ups and downs but sometimes the downhills give me just enough rest to keep going. Pump 8 here I come. Anybody else want to drop out?

No comments:

Post a Comment