Thursday, September 14, 2017

Academy Race #5 10th place

I could only race the first lap. Was suppose to be Hilly course but they changed it to Flat Reverse? Didn't really suit me. I was too tired from yesterday's race and I am still recovering from being sick last week. On the bright side, lol, I sprinted the finish of the first lap for fun before letting them go. (and the second group) Stayed with 3 girls till finish and did an acceptable sprint to finish up 3 seconds.

The results were confusing and the screen never showed up. Their was 2 dq's. One for 5.3 w/kg and one for first a but Z power (demoted in KISS races). Finish stats show J. Abbott at 4.2 w/kg, the A winner but at bottom because maybe she put B in her name.

either way, I still came in 10th place.

So, live results show:
Final results show
Either way, I'm taking 10th place, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment