Monday, March 29, 2021

Wyn Time Trial #5 of 6

Today's challenge is Lutece Express, the Champs Elisse in reverse with a long lead-in. It is about a fifteen minute jaunt, so it won't be easy. But, it could build a buffer to insure the win overall. If I can just hit my racing stride. I'll be going all out in this one. This is more like the Queen stage as next week will be shorter and affect the standings a bit less. Let's hope I can get a minute up on the competition. I am psyched right now just before the event. 

I got off to a great start but then three of my competitors busted out up the road. After the lead in, I kept them from gaining more ground. Wow, I can't believe how hard they hit me. i got worried I would lose ground the whole way. I almost caught Lee at the finish line. But, she kept just out of reach. Overall, I am happy with my wattage at just a watt over 4.0. Hopefully my lead of 37 seconds overall will hold up through next week's final. I just have to prevent any disasters. I felt really good today. It was a toughie.

Today: Bergkamp 15:12/ Lee 15:21//Kryder 15:22//Williams 15:32//White 15:49

Overall 5/6

Kryder       59:24

Bergkamp 60:01

Williams    60:42

Lee           60:43

White        61:04

No comments:

Post a Comment