Sunday, August 16, 2020

Nine Jersey Quest

Below are the time trials I have done from July 24 through August 9.
They're all on my Strava and generally pictured.
This was a fun project and upped my fitness along with a few Ventoux and an Alp.
Now it's back to workouts and even longer time trials.


1.Paris
Lap time 9:41 watts 285
A solid effort on the time trial bike.
A fun tt course but a bore for racing really

2. New York
Lap time 14:30 watts 275
A personal best but I don't think I have tt'd it as a primary target before.
Course is a bit of a slugfest with not many visual ques.

3.Innsbruck
Lap time 44:29 watts 247 (255 np)
The long and often dreaded course.
will repeat at some point with climbing bike.

4. Crit City
Lap time 2:32 watts 362 (yes really)
Perfect course for my legs. Hit the hill at about 380 watts.
I have fallen in love with this course. My only two wins were here.

5. Bologna
Lap time 18:45 watts 260
Used the Felt Ar. Maybe repeat with Tron bike
I am just glad it finished at the top. Good climb today.
Clock stopped so no screen shot. (bummer was at 18:44)

6. London
Lap time 24:17 watts 264 (np 271)
A course from the old days.This was super hard effort.
I like the Classique and this course.
Reminds me of my big win here from CVR days.

7.Yorkshire
Ripped this one 21:55.271 watts (np 278)
Like this course for the little downhill rests.
Won the WC time trial title in 2019 on Yorkshire's Pump 8 course.

8. Watopia
Lap time: 13:26.73 watts 285 (np 291)
Pushed hard and felt really good today, better watts than Paris.
What if there only was the old Watopia Island?
Owned the QOM for this course for a short time

9. Richmond
Lap time 24:31.33 watts 265 (np 273)
Really good until 23rd street, felt little slow on last climb.
Those steep climbs are feared but a great challenge too.
I like the shorter Hilly Lap but this is alright too.

TOTAL TIME: 2:54.0895 
Well under my three hour goal.
This would make a great one day challenge.
I'm not happy with Bologna, will redo at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment