Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Level 99 to 100

 Here we go with 10000 points to reach the top level. I wanted to hit 99 before the May 1 update in case Zwift enforced the new points requirements. I have come from 84 to 99 in 30 days with about 16 ride days. 

Level 99 is a lousy ugly helmet. Blech, never wear it. I just want to be in the 100 club, I would say I earned it for the time I put in to go from 50-60...a whole year! Now, I could do 50-60 in about two weeks. Especially fast because I had extra credit and I rode the crazy points give-a-way climb on Easy Rider Portal. It is a very short and flat road which gives out about 300 points every five minutes of effort on avarage.

I think when I hit 100, I will schedule a confetti ride, then never wear them again. Fire socks are too cool.

I am almost at 100 days of Zwift or 2400 hours and well on my way to hit one million meters climbed (at 951K today).

I need some goals or workouts for May. I hope to do the new climb in June. However, it isn't worth the effort to get the QOM because someone is sure to take it with either under 200 watts at 25 kg or over 400 watts at a 120 bpm heart-rate. Somebody just sniped one of my course records riding their entire ride over twenty minutes at 400 watts, even downhill was about 386 and that was coasting. Why can't those rides register as 'gamified' like 50% portals? I worked so hard for that record on Makuri with several attempts and specific workouts to beat the old record (which was a fake). I know it is Strava, not Zwift in a sense. But Zwift allows a lot of generic trainers that read 400 watts when lightly spinning. Why not fix or adjust that? The max should be 200 or 250 watts, not 400. 


May 8, I hit 100! Confetti socks are kind of a letdown. Only I see the confetti. It should be the rider receiving the ride-on, shouldn't it? I'm going back to fire socks...the only valuable unlock.

May 12, I hit level 101. How long until my next level? 12000 points (But I should be level 180)

No comments:

Post a Comment