Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tour of New York

 No I didn't win. I struggled with those climbs on Saturday. But, I did the whole event of three back to back stages. I'm currently in third. I was in sixth place after round two but it looks like a couple of people did not ride all three stages. I expected to finish in fourth. This was some real good training and I finished my 199, 200, and 201 races. That is fairly good for less than four years, about one per week. I did my first race March 9 2017. I'm just using this to train for the real Tour, Tour de Zwift 2021. It's two weeks from now. Of course, there is one day of a big climb too. It's the epic for the short races so it won't be too rough. We will give it our very best. See you there.

Edit to come: Official results: https://zwiftpower.com/league.php?id=586

Wagner 86:23

Dorota 90:40

Kryder 94:12

No comments:

Post a Comment